Note: It is Night shift Job.
Apply: Please mention Business Systems Analyst in subject line while sending resume to ********* Profile
Founded in 1996, GCS Information Technology Services is leading provider of helpdesk, desktop, managed network support, managed hosting, data backup, disaster recovery, business continuity support and services.
Our mission is to make technology work for our clients, whether that means implementing an onsite helpdesk, providing break/fix services, hosting complex applications, conducting network security audits on regular intervals, ensuring disaster recovery plans are in place and/or resolving problems with servers. GCS helps companies realize the full value of information technology from anywhere at any time.
Business Systems Analyst
Main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
2. Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
3. Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
4. Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
7. Performing requirements analysis.
8. Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
9. Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
10. Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
11. Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
12. Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
13. Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
14. Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
15. Performing user acceptance testing.
16. Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
17. Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
18. Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
19. Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
21. Managing competing resources and priorities.
22. Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
1. A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA/MS Computer Science.
2. PMP/ITIL or related certifications.
3. A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
4. Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
5. The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
6. Advanced technical skills.
7. Excellent documentation skills.
8. Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
9. Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
10. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
11. A track record of following through on commitments.
12. Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
13. Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
14. A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
What we Offer?
A thriving culture, with every single one of your colleagues just as smart, passionate, and driven as you are.
Predictable environment, we reward employees based on performance, team participation and following defined processes.
Outstanding remuneration, we do not skimp on the money – we would be happy to pay you whatever you think you’re worth and are able to convince us. This comes with regular benefits and perks too, and your suggestions for more inclusions are always very welcome.
A chance to be a part of something great, a chance to make your mark, and a chance to be challenged beyond anything you have ever experienced.