We are looking for an experienced Admin Officer to supervise daily support operations of our Manufacturing industry and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
Objectives of this Role
• Managing and coordinating organizational compliance and disciplinary proceedings.
• Manage general administration matters.
• Prepare company memos and announcements related to factory issues. Ensure that all activities performed by the company’s PROs are relevant/required and effectively monitored ,ensure all company licenses and insurance policies remain up to date and levels applicable to the Group are appropriate.
• Ensure all company legal and regulatory documents are held securely and appropriately protected.
• In charge of attendance approvals.
• Monitor and control group administrative consumables materials and ensure maintenance at suitable levels.
• Monitor and control the Group communal areas at suitable levels such as offices, and other facilities management areas.
• Ensure all company assets are used appropriately and group information is held securely.
• Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
• Assist in providing relevant information that may be required as approved by the General Manager.
• Perform daily inspection of the facility to ensure is maintained at the highest level.
• Ensure that all locations are maintained at no fire risk.
• Perform immediate reporting procedures to the General Manager on any incidents requiring immediate action.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Administration.
• Must have more than 2-3 years of Manufacturing Industry experience working in medium/ large organizations.
• Experience in Administrative Management.
• Portray leadership, training, and organization skills set.
• The ideal candidate would need to be enthusiastic, a team player, and have a can-do attitude.