Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spending and performance-based actions on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Monitors competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
Digital Marketing Manager Qualifications/Skills:
BS/MS in marketing along with 3+ years proven relevant experience
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Excellent knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
Familiarity with the car wash industry (not necessary)
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- A critical thinker with problem-solving skills
What we offer
- A pleasant informal working atmosphere
- A challenging job in terms of content
- A competitive salary in terms of experience and qualifications
- A joint lunch with all colleagues every day
- Opportunities to expand to our international marketing department
- An overall chance to grow in a start-up environment