The ideal candidate should have knowledge in:
· Off-page and On-page SEO
· Link Building (niche relevant).
· Blog Outreach.
· Gather Reviews (Written, Images, Videos)
· Social Marketing.
· Create and Present the weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Reports.
· Searching Blogs and Forums (classified for Guest Posting).
· Should be self-motivated and result oriented.
· Having knowledge of SEO, Penguin, Panda Updates is plus.
· Work under commands of seniors. (Team Player).
· Multi-tasking: ability to assist different department such as marketing, merchandising etc.
· Note: This is a night job. Timings are 8:00pm to 4:40am (summer) & 9.00pm to 5.40am (winter), Saturdays and Sundays are off.
· Masters must be graduation or more.
· Candidate with good English reading and writing skills will be preferred.
· Good typing speed: min 35 words per minute.
· Ability to take the pressure and meet performance targets.
· Should have very good formal communication skills.
· Understanding of the core SEO and E-commerce will be preferred.
· Should have good expertise in social media.
· Fresh graduates can also apply.
· Candidate with interest in automotive sports, combat sports, and Hollywood movies will be preferred.
i. Two days off per week (Saturday, Sunday)
ii. Major holidays off
iii. 6 paid leaves per year
i. Employee of the month
ii. Leave encashment
iii. Company loan (without interest)
iv. Bonus programs (yearly, quarterly & monthly)
v. Annual increment
i. Company Refreshments
ii. Monthly Dinner
iii. Annual company tour.
iv. Common Room/Place/TV
Worldwide work experience
i. Cooperative staff, Healthy, learning & professional environment
GTNWire is services based company situated in Brea, California, GTNWire provides complete e-commerce solutions for business to consumer enterprises all over United States, UK and Australia. GTNWire indulges in practical development and management of E-Commerce presence for many of major brands in au ...مزید پڑھیں