· Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
· Use computer- assisted engineering software (AutoCAD) to perform engineering tasks.
· Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
· Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
· Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
· Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
· Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
· Collect and compile statistical quality data
· Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
· Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
· Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
· Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
· Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
· Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
· Monitor risk management activities
· Responsible for document management systems
· Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
Skills & Abilities: The candidate should possess effective communication, Interpersonal skill set.
Guard Group offers attractive salary, benefits, opportunities for growth and a congenial working environment. Those who have relevant experience and qualification may forward their CV in confidence
We introduce ourselves as part of an established group of companies, Guard Group, having 62 years experience of working internationally with sound financial capability and important business contacts with highly qualified professionals team. We as pioneer manufacture of automotive filters (Oil, Fuel ...مزید پڑھیں