Build and maintain relationships with clients, while generating new prospects for achievement of assigned targets in compliance with Bank’s policies and regulations. Continuously monitor customer satisfaction and take proper measure and initiative to improve overall service level. Also ensure proper housekeeping of the allocated portfolio including timely renewals of limits and recovery of dues / markup /commission from assigned credit portfolio.
Business Development & Credit Initiation:
- To perform marketing & business development activities to generate new prospects for achievement of assigned targets.
- To have complete knowledge of POS Finance Product and Merchant Acquiring business including pricing for full disclosure to customer as part of the solicitation process.
- Encourage high-sales and good customer service practices.
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships.
- Timely Processing and providing information / documentation for quality credit line to be approved.
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contract through regular customer contacts while maintaining top-class service quality
Data Collection, Document Completion & Analysis:
- Review and analyze client’s financials, credit history, account standing in for pre-approval assessment.
- To continually assess operational risks inherent in the business, considering changing economic, legal/regulatory, market conditions, process/procedure changes, management restructuring and new technology and inform CIU and supervisor accordingly to facilitate approval.
- Work as a liaison between customers and CIU from the time of initiation till final approval.
- To collect customer’s data including pre and post approval documents for credit approval and disbursement.
Compliance and Credit Risk Monitoring & House Keeping:
- Ensure that KYC / AML and other compliance of all regulatory/Banks policies.
- Monitoring/mitigating risks associated with portfolio.
- Monitor utilization of funded facilities by customers to ensure utilization of facilities for approved purpose only.
- Ensure that the credit/ lending functions are managed with the Bank’s laid down credit policies & procedures.
- Update themselves about the latest policies/ regulations of State bank of Pakistan & other regulatory bodies.
- Follow up and monitor assigned relationships to ensure satisfactory account conduct, compliance of risk covenants and early rectification of various credit related issues.
- To ensure proper housekeeping of the allocated portfolio including timely renewals of limits in line with policy of the bank.
- Timely recovery of dues/markup/commission from assigned credit portfolio.
- Continuously monitor customer satisfaction and take proper measures and initiatives to improve overall service level