· Responsible to produce the monthly financial, administrative and logistics reporting of the District office.
· Provide technical support and optimal environment to District team members.
· Coordinate & report to Head office for the program/project related financial, administrative and logistics activities.
· Ensure financial, admin &logistics records are maintained in compliance with the accepted policies and procedures.
· Financial audit preparation and coordinate the District audit process.
· Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of expenses of District office.
· Communicate all financial, Administration and logistics reports to the DEM and also remain in contract in with the Head Office concern program/Department.
· Have a good communication skills, report writing and computer skills
· Flexible in traveling
· Any other relevant task given by Supervisor
HANDS was founded by Prof.A.G.Billoo (Sitara-e-Imtiaz) in 1979.HANDS has evolved in 35 years as one of the largest Non-Profit Organization of the country with integrated development model. HANDS has a network of 31 offices across the country and has access to more than 16.2 million population nearly ...مزید پڑھیں