· Develop action plan to improve IYCF practice as per national guide line and give technical guidance for the nutrition teams (Taluka Cooridnator/Lady Health .Visitor/ Worker/MIS person).
· Build the capacity of Staff
· Develop weekly and monthly plan towards accomplishment of the AIP and monitor the plan accordingly.
· Document case studies regularly and share to Supervisor.
· Produce monthly report regarding activities and submit to Supervisor.
· Have a good communication skills, report writing and computer skills
· Flexible in traveling
· Any other relevant task given by Supervisor.
HANDS was founded by Prof.A.G.Billoo (Sitara-e-Imtiaz) in 1979.HANDS has evolved in 35 years as one of the largest Non-Profit Organization of the country with integrated development model. HANDS has a network of 31 offices across the country and has access to more than 16.2 million population nearly ...مزید پڑھیں