· To motivate and encourage potential leaders to talk to their fellow community members about unity and self reliance.
· To initiate actions aimed at breaking down passivity, apathy and attitudes of letting others do things for them.
· To raise awareness that community members themselves can move each community out of poverty, and to show them ways they can do this for themselves.
· To assist community members to identify needs and to generate solutions, identifying priority issues and to analyze their problems.
· To encourage and stimulate community members to organize for action aimed at solving their problems and to plan, implement and monitor action that they define themselves.
· To provide community leaders with management skills and knowledge in getting community members interested, organized and motivated.
· Use computer for data entry and retrieval.
· Communication skills.
· Report writing skills.
· Flexible in traveling.
· Any other relevant task given by Supervisor.
HANDS was founded by Prof.A.G.Billoo (Sitara-e-Imtiaz) in 1979.HANDS has evolved in 35 years as one of the largest Non-Profit Organization of the country with integrated development model. HANDS has a network of 31 offices across the country and has access to more than 16.2 million population nearly ...مزید پڑھیں