· Identify the Nutrition needs.
· Plan and implement central menus and cost accounting systems for food in all centers.
· Evaluate and improve nutrition services
· Supervise nutrition assistants.
· Work involves the responsibility for planning, developing and implementing nutrition plan.
· The incumbent is expected to maintain a cooperative attitude with all staff in the role of policy implementation, monitoring, advising, and training.
· Reviews food service facilities and advises on equipment needs.
· Conducts meetings of the Nutrition Advisory Committee/Govt. Officials.
· Monitors meal preparation and serving to determine that quality and quantity control is implemented.
· Build the capacity of staff
· Document case studies regularly and share to Supervisor.
· Have a good communication skills, report writing and computer skills
· Flexible in traveling
· Any other relevant task given by Supervisor.
HANDS was founded by Prof.A.G.Billoo (Sitara-e-Imtiaz) in 1979.HANDS has evolved in 35 years as one of the largest Non-Profit Organization of the country with integrated development model. HANDS has a network of 31 offices across the country and has access to more than 16.2 million population nearly ...مزید پڑھیں