You may apply only if you fulfill all criteria
Hanif Rajput a reputable food business organization, aiming to meet organizational challenges effectively, is looking for an experienced & talented individual for the post of Operations Manager.
Candidate should be highly skilled in Operations Management in relevant industry. He must be very well organized and should have multi-tasking ability to meet tight deadlines under pressure efficiently. Be able command and lead from the front with minimal guidance.
Knowledge of basics related to event management setups would be highly preferable. Candidates only with relevant experience are encouraged to apply. Responsibilities:
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a diverse workforce team of operations/logistics/Banquets
- Must be a lean six sigma expert
- Analytical and Cost-effective approach without compromising on services delivery
- Forecasting and capacity planning
- Facilities and Layout Management, Enhancement of systems or processes (where ever required) that creates finished product (food, event décor and other relevant services).
- Strategic decision making with the approval and consent of company management like selection of suppliers / contractors/distributors/vendors etc.
- Purchasing of company assets upon requirement generation
- Scheduling and managing logistics of company, i.e. complete management of transport fleet of the company for effective, efficient and punctual operational movements
- Ensure quality checks on all areas of operational management as per company specific standards
- Overall control of Banquet Operations of the company, including banquet teams hiring, staffing, trainings, motivating, utilizing effectively.
- Managing complete inventories / warehousing of the department wise operational inventory. Devise proper inventory systems/checks and controls /updation etc.
- Must have strong command and grip on external sourcing (in terms of goods and Manpower) in departments under his scope of work (i.e. Operations / Logistics / Banquets).
- Keeping himself aware of happenings in surroundings with in industry and also within relevant teams.
- Managing and handling teams day to day affairs / issues / complaints / grievances through respective forum. Team building for desired results
- Any specific task assigned by the management.
· Excellent managerial skills.
· Effective communication skills and basic IT knowledge.
· Ability to manage complex projects and multi-tasking and tight deadlines
· Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactiveOther Requirements
· Minimum Bachelors
· 5 Years of industry experience
· Professional operations management trainings will be an added benefit
· Job Type: Full-time