We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge for design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will be responsible to work on a variety of projects as demanded by the company that may include Branding, Advertising, Image Editing and Graphics Design.
- To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking and design skills.
- Design advertising material and any other graphic artwork in line with the brand specs.
- Create engaging copy & graphic content to strict deadlines both autonomously and as part of a team, in a dynamic work environment.
- Develop innovative and eye-catching content for regular brand-focused, promotional posts, and messages to targeted audiences.
- Develop digital and print content for marketing campaigns.
- Review photos, edit and make necessary changes.
- Portfolio of work.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience in graphic design.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.