Hash Maker Solutions is looking for Xamarin app developer. The candidate shall be responsible work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications The mobile programmer will work closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining applications for both our embedded Android devices as well as our iOS/Android mobile applications.
- Working within our Scrum environment and participating in the associated activities.
- Diagnose, research, and remedy complex issues around these applications.
- Research and learn about new technologies.
- Test features and bug fixes before handoff to QA.
- Work with the Product Owner on design/feature decisions as they arise.
- Participate in design and wireframe review to provide a technical perspective on implementation.
- Write code that meets production requirements and company standards.
- Ensure that code is regression free, properly documented, and unit tested.
- Xamarin experience: at least 2-3 years.
- Android/iOS application development experience: 3+ years.
- Software Development experience: 3+ years.
- Version control systems, especially GIT: 1-3 years.
- Must have a passion for software development and technology.
- In-depth understanding of iOS and Android SDKs.
- Experience building apps with Xamarin, prefer native Xamarin over Xamarin Forms.
- Experience with Xamarin Studio and/or Visual Studio.
- Proficiency in writing C# code.
- Experience with consuming and understanding web services.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and take on research opportunities.
- Ability to work within a Scrum team structure and participate in associated activities.
- Solid communication skills required.