1. Works on the shift assigned to him by the Department Head.
2. Helps in scheduling his staff.
3. To ensure that all food trays are laid out/prearranged for the flight before hand.
4. To pass the information at least 2/3 hours, before-hand whether any extra food/drinks are required.
5. To ensure that all food items are placed, neatly/properly arranged as per requirements, onto the tray.
6. To ensure all meals/drinks are being served as per the menu laid down.
7. To ensure that all meal trays are arranged systematically in the Hot cases.
8. To make gate passes in triplicate or as per policy and procedures, for all food items that leave the hotel premises.
9. To have a security check of all the food items being taken out.
10. To ensure the catering van is loaded and ready to leave the hotel well in time before the arrival of the aircraft.
11. To unload the van at the airport and place all food items onto the P.I.A. trolley and take same to the delivery point.
12. To ensure all the food items are properly arranged in the gallery of the aircraft as per the requirements.
13. To remove all the used hot cases containing food and any cups/plates/thermos/knives/forks etc that need to be cleared out of the gallery and brought to the hotel for washing.
14. To ensure all cups/plates/flasks/cutlery etc are washed thoroughly before use for P.I.A. catering.
15. To ensure that all head-covers in the aircraft are replaced with clean ones.
16. To ensure the storage space in the hotel is clean and is neatly arranged.
Catering Manager will perform all other tasks as directed by the Department Head.
Established in 1960 by a young and enterprising Mr. Sadruddin Hashwani, the Hashoo group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Through its founder's vision, strategic direction and unwavering commitment, the Hashoo Group has emerged as Pakistan's premium conglomerate with a diversified interna ...مزید پڑھیں