1. Maintain quality services by monitoring the service provided against objectives and quality standards.
2. Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of the assigned area in accordance with the standards and procedures laid down vide Marriott Standard Operating Procedures to provide a clean, well-maintained product so as to meet or exceed expectations of customers.
3. Assign guest rooms and responsibilities for cleaning and guest supplies to the associates, monitor their performance and provide guidelines where necessary.
4. Ensure the provision of amenities, supplies and linen in the VIP / Standard type of guest rooms, based on the report of the Front Office, keeping in view the laid down standards and procedures.
5. Supervise the maintenance of Marriott care rooms and ensure that there are no deficiencies, discrepancies and outstanding repairs / maintenance while handing over to the Front Office.
6. Ensure that all furniture, fixtures and equipment of the guest rooms are in working order in accordance with the operational checklist of items prior to guest’s arrival to meet or exceed expectations of customer upon arrival.
7. Supervise storage of linen, guest amenities and cleaning material in the pantries to control loss and to ensure the levels maintained are sufficient to meet current and projected occupancy needs while not being excessive.
8. Maintain procedure to efficiently track loaned items to guests, as well as retrieve them on a timely basis to ensure adequate amenities are available for guest’s needs.
9. Arrange fumigation of the assigned area in collaboration with the contractor.
10. Ensure that all assigned guest rooms are provided turn down service in accordance with the standards laid down vide Marriott Standard Operating Procedures.
11. Ensure immediate action on guest complaints both to the satisfaction of the guests and the protection of the Hotel interests. Immediately arrange repairs / maintenance required by reporting and following up with the Engineering Division, before the guest leaves the hotel. Major repairs should be immediately brought to the notice of the Executive Housekeeper / Assistant Executive Housekeeper.
12. Ensure that all equipment is properly cleaned and maintained.
13. Ensure safe custody of all guest rooms and storage keys issued for the assigned area to the associates so as to ensure security of hotel assets and guest property. No unauthorized person is to be allowed entry in the guest rooms.
14. Report any discrepancy, loss or damage to property to the Executive Housekeeper / Assistant Executive Housekeeper.
15. Plan and maintain a record of cleaning of carpets of the assigned area.
16. Maintain a record of room inspection reports.
17. Deposit all articles found from a guest room / hotel premises in the Lost & Found Section in Housekeeping Department.
18. Prepare weekly work schedule of the team.
19. Carry out orientation of new associates and training and development of all associates so that they can perform their functions more effectively.
20. Perform all such functions as may be incidental or ancillary to the above functions.
21. Perform any other function as may be assigned by the management.
22. Provide necessary feedback on all important activities to the Executive Housekeeper / Assistant Executive Housekeeper.
23. Abide by the policies, rules and regulations of the Hotel on various issues / matters and Marriott Standard Operating Procedures.
24. Check personal hygiene and be well groomed in appearance by wearing a smart, clean and tidy dress with a name tag.
25. Maintain a professional image and be friendly and cheerful under all circumstances.
Established in 1960 by a young and enterprising Mr. Sadruddin Hashwani, the Hashoo group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Through its founder's vision, strategic direction and unwavering commitment, the Hashoo Group has emerged as Pakistan's premium conglomerate with a diversified interna ...مزید پڑھیں