To generate new qualified opportunities for our Sales team by actively engaging prospects; piquing their interest and getting their attention using a variety of tools and approaches.
With team support, test and iterate how we can engage new prospects and gather market insights for our service offerings
As an SDR you’ll report directly to the CEO and COO (both Co-Founders).
Your days will be filled with energetic outreach to prospects to understand their requirements, hopes, and dreams for executing a successful OOH campaign for their company.
Once you’ve engaged, excited, and delighted the prospect, you’ll transition them to our sales team.
From there, they’ll work with them to design a personalized plan based on all the information you’ve gathered.
Signing up new customers is a huge priority for Company, and you'll play a critical role in developing our sales pipeline, which ultimately impacts the company’s top line.
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities for Company;
- Proactively source and engage cold leads through outbound selling efforts. A/B test cold outreach sequences using Hubspot;
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, email, LinkedIn and other social mediums;
- Use your good-natured wit and charm to build relationships, break through the noise, and engage prospects;
- Learn the in’s and out’s of the out-of-home (OOH) advertising industry and how Company plays an important role. Strengthen your knowledge through 1:1s and iterate on how we approach the market;
- Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries to turn your Sales team into a guru ahead of their calls;
- Diligently update Hubspot, our CRM, to stay current on leads, follow-ups, RFP submissions, and relevant information for our Sales team;
- Contribute to the creation and optimization of sales scripts, email campaigns, and prospect messaging;
- Manage and provide recommendations on improving the company’s lead generation playbook;
- Shadow the Co-Founders in sales meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need for your next role on the Company sales team;
- Meet and/or exceed monthly and annual targets for Qualified Opportunities and Conversions;
- KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree preferred and 3+ years B2B sales experience (OOH advertising is a plus);
- Proficient with sales tools and CRM systems (Hubspot experience is a plus);
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills that extend to internal team members in pre and post-sales;
- Demonstrate a repertoire of skills such as customer diligence, scheduling, prioritizing, organizing, planning, problem-solving, decision making, attention to detail, and follow-through;
- Proficiency in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying accounts;
- Ability to understand products and effectively identify how they can provide value to a prospective customer;
- You’re a go-getter who’s excited about making a big impact with an early-stage startup;
- You should be a great listener, writer, and speaker;
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain the Company value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with;
- An obsession with making prospects insanely happy - set the stage for effective sales follow-up;
- The courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it;
- Flexibility - things change around here;
- The intellectual horsepower to become a guide on transit out-of-home (OOH) advertising in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come;
- Diligent at email communication.
- You keep the inbox at zero.