Employer: Healthcare System Integrator, Pvt. Ltd based in Islamabad, is the Back-End technology Support subsidiary of High Tech Innovations, LLC, based in New Jersey. High Tech Innovations is the Technology Arm of Darby Dental Supply, a company based in New York, established in 1948 with branches across US and Europe.
We are looking for these skills and characteristics
1. Excellent communication skills in English (US)
2. High scores on Screening Test (70+)
3. Advance knowledge and experience with computer networks and latest hardware and software technologies
4. Highly proficient in computer and network troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
5. A problem solving attitude with willingness to go extra mile in providing excellent customer care.
6. A team player attitude while working in collaboration with US teams.
7. Willingness to learn and excel in relevant technologies
Essential Job Functions
· Analyze and resolve technical problems for established mission critical computer networks
· Troubleshooting, diagnosis, resolution and maintenance of mission critical applications remotely interacting with end-users
· Making decisions towards solutions and resolution while working with end-users and mission critical applications of the clients
· Provide mentorship and guidance to team members on areas of expertise
· Supporting Systems Integration, including Practice Management, Imaging software and other client-server based applications
· Troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of backups and Disaster Recovery Solutions and recommending backup disaster recovery solutions
· Remote configuration and management enterprise applications such as Active Directory, Exchange, SQL and healthcare practice management and imaging solutions
· Windows 2008/2012 domain controller troubleshooting, Active Directory replication diagnosis and resolution
· Support of Windows 2008/2012, 2008/2012 and Virtual Server and Terminal Server environments
· Remote support for Windows desktops, and 2008/2012 networks and Servers
· Troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of SonicWALL and Cisco firewalls/routers
Ability and experience to work with different software and hardware vendors
Good understanding of Monitoring and Managed Services.
Remote installation, configuration and problem diagnosis of mission critical Dental Practice Management Systems, Digital imaging and X-rays systems. Including Integration of mission critical practice management systems integrated with digital radiology and imaging systems, comprising of scheduling, electronic services, billing, clinical charting, electronic patient records, EMR, lab integration, e-prescription and document management modules. Practice management systems including Carestream Practice Works, SoftDent, WinOMS CS, OMSVision, PerioVision, EndoVision, Dolphin Management, Dentrix, EasyDental, and EagleSoft integrated with digital imaging and x-rays systems including Dexis, Schick, Carestream Dental Imaging, Carestream OMS Imaging Ortho2, and Dentrix Image
· Remote support and maintenance mission critical imaging equipment including
panoramic, cephalometric 2-D and 3-D Imaging equipment and computer software