· Strong working knowledge of graphics and design fundamentals.
· Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
· Highest level of attention to detail.
· Knowledge of Sketch, Invision, After-Effects and/or Premiere, is an advantage.
· Capable of working closely within the design team to ensure a collaborative and consistent approach.
· Great at establishing, developing and communicating your ideas into something tangible and usable.
· Excel at producing attractive and effective design for diverse audiences.
· An ambitious and entrepreneurial professional, seeking the excitement, pressure, and rewards of building a growing tech company.
· Ability to initiate, own and lead big design projects.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Capable of handling multiple tasks, always pivoting and hungry for the next assignment.
· Ability to manage a diverse workload.
· Computer literate: Technical knowledge of related programs and computer software.
· Diploma or Undergraduate degree in Graphic Design and/or relevant experience.