We're looking for someone who is the perfect balance between art & science. Someone who can create great marketing campaigns, is good with numbers, and has the ability to work with diverse teams.
The individual will be responsible for building and managing a portfolio of online retail products on Amazon
The ideal candidate would have a degree in marketing, a good understanding of finance, and a keen interest in the online retail/digital marketing space.
Please include a cover letter with your application explaining why you'd be a good fit for this job (minimum 300 words).
Please try to be as original as possible, and don't copy it from the internet.
Applications without an original cover letter will not be considered.
- The ability to rapidly absorb and implement new concepts and ideas (quick learner)
- Not being afraid of number crunching. Someone who is naturally good with data management and analysis.
- Superior logical reasoning ability
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills with some experience/proficiency in Microsoft Excel or other analytical tools like Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- The ability to constantly come up with fresh ideas (general creativity)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language
- A knack for copy-writing & content marketing
- Experience in PPC advertising on Facebook and Google will be a big bonus.
What typical tasks/responsibilities would look like:
- Conducting extensive and in-depth product research
- Preparing product launch financial plans, feasibility, and budgets to strategize product launches.
- Presenting a marketing plan for a new product launch.
- Negotiating with Chinese suppliers to procure products in an effective and efficient manner.
- Preparing procurement contracts and monitoring compliance
- Creating content for online product listings
- Working with graphics designers, content writers, and developers to deliver the suggested changes.
- Managing & optimizing the PPC campaigns on Amazon.
- Scouting & managing influencers and micro-celebrities.
- Coming up with engaging slogans, taglines, and social media content.
- Creating and implementing procurement strategies that are innovative, cost-effective, and incorporate the growing complexities and challenges of sourcing for online retail.