We are hiring a private chef to cook for someone with stage four liver cancer at our home in Rawalpindi. You would not be cooking for the entire family, only ONE person. The role would not include living accommodations, but you are expected to either cook from our home or deliver meals daily. This is a long-term role that requires all meals 7 days a week - please do not apply if you cannot do this daily.
We will provide a generous salary and bonuses if we see that the patient's health test results are improving.
Please review our preferences and requirements listed below. We will only consider applicants who meet the requirements.
- Must have experience cooking nutrition-packed healthy meals
- Create recipes including well-researched ingredients that aid in healing a body fighting cancer
- Must have a car and be able to buy any groceries needed for cooking (we will of course pay for your car's gas and grocery expenses)
- Must be extremely responsible, reliable, and be able to pass a weekly negative PCR test (we will pay for the test)
- Good understanding of sanitary kitchen standards
- We will give preference to someone with experience cooking for someone with cancer
- We would prefer if the chef is bilingual in either Punjabi or Urdu and English
- Background as a nutritionist or in medicine
- You would ideally have experience as a vegan cook
- Ideally someone with experience cooking organic meals
If you meet the requirements listed above, please share your CV, previous client references, and samples of meal plans you have created.