We are looking for a Back-End Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
Skills & Requirement:
- Solid knowledge in APIs software design and development patterns for web-based and mobile applications.
- Solid knowledge in modeling of databases in PostgreSQL.
- 2+ years of experience in development of RESTful APIs based on Node.JS.
- 2+ years of experience in administration panel frameworks for Node.JS.
- 2+ years of experience in AWS, Heroku or similar cloud environments.
- Agile development experience.
- Solid knowledge in Docker implementation.
- Solid knowledge in GIT.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Solid software engineering and computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, Object Oriented design, design patterns, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years professional experience in the full software development life cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, information technology or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience (preferred)
- OR 5+ years of software development experience developing, maintaining, and managing web or mobile applications