We are looking for a Mobile Developer with Reactive Native experience to join our team.
Focus will be the development of the React Native applications, integration with back-end services, design and maintain quality, and ensure responsiveness of applications.
You will be working with a team, therefore commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
REACT NATIVE experience is a MUST REQIREMENT. This is a remote, contract based position, with opportunity to grow and join the company.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance for the React Native (iOS/Andriod) platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Solid knowledge of clients-side JS Framework (3+ years or experience recommended).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6 & ES5 )
- Experience in native mobile development (IOS and/or Android)
- Knowledge of UI/UX design patterns.
- Experience in API’s design, development and use.
- Agile development experience.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Must be familiar with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Solid knowledge in GIT.
- 2+ years of experience on React Native.
- Experience as an React Native developer working on commercial consumer facing applications: 2+ years (preferred)
- Proven software development and working experience in React Native app development and
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience (preferred)
- OR 5+ years of software development experience developing, maintaining, and managing web or mobile applications
- Willing to take questionnaire and code based test to qualify for position. This test is for evaluation purpose to see if you are the right fit for this position.