We are a Digital Media Agency looking for a Creative Designer for our Karachi office. The candidate will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media for our internal projects as well as customers. Key traits for the candidate in this position will have to be, a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail and a sense of aesthetics. The individual should have strong analytical skills to determine what competitors are offering in the same industry and how we are different from them. The individual should have proven experience and dedication to apply both their knowledge and skills in creating aesthetically appealing designs.
- Solve problems creatively and effectively, Perform a job with little or no guidance.
- Create corporate branding, LOGO Designs.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, stationery design, brochures, flyers, hoardings, press ads, banners, and roll-up stands.
- Possession of creative flair, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- A strong portfolio of logos, UI/UX, branding, illustrations or other graphics
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Advanced Photoshop and experience with Illustrator
- Highly proficient in all design and printing aspects knowledge of Adobe Xd and After Effects is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
Our ideal candidate should have:
- At least 1 year of experience and have a portfolio.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Be up-to-date with the latest Digital and Print trends, techniques and technologies.