· To assess customs duties and associated taxes to be paid on imported merchandise and to assure compliance with related laws and regulations.
· Build business relationships with assigned customers.
· Advises in-house personnel of all inbound shipments with delivery/shipping details.
· Provides import rate quotes where required.
· To monitor and liaison with foreign suppliers about in time delivery/shipment of products.
· Negotiate contracts for sales/purchases and manage renew, review contracts as required to enable effective trading, operations and customer/supplier relations.
· Dealing with banks, compliance of banking procedures related to opening of L/C till retirement of documents and ensures accuracy of documents as stipulated in the L/C.
· To ensure completion of documentation formalities for import of items and related correspondence.
· Tracks and prepares report for all entries by vendor of duty/weight/freight amounts.
· Provides any product info including, but not limited to classifications, descriptions, country or origin and value.
· Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
· Codes and reviews import invoices and give them to Department Manager for approval.
· Attend and participate in meetings as required.
· Any other tasks as assigned by the Import Manager.
Hospital Supply Corporation is a Bio Medical Services Company, involved in Branding, Marketing and Distributing Health Care Products across Pakistan, representing leading Global Health Care Companies from around the World. We, at HSC are performance driven, working as a team with imagination and in ...مزید پڑھیں