A USA based company is looking for Project Manager for Lahore based office.
Candidate must possess excellent English communication skills (Verbal & Written) to communicate with US-based clients.
Master degree required (Masters in Project Management required along-with computer sciences background)
Minimum Related Experience:
2 years related healthcare industry experience required in the areas of project management.
- Experience with workflow planning in software development projects i.e. completion of tasks/projects in a timely manner, get results, get the project running and giving the desired output.
- Develop work plans for executing workflow enhancements and care transition/coordination initiatives, tracking results, and assessing risk.
- Maintain regular communication with Clients via conference calls, e-mails with key stakeholders.
- Thorough knowledge within the area of expertise.
- Operational-Demonstrated experience in front desk and back-office functions.
- A highly professional individual with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, manage multiple deliverables, anticipate needs, and craft and implement solutions.
- Knowledge of standard Project Management approaches.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Must have strong hands-on MS Project and MS Visio.
- Strong grip on Project Management methodologies (Agile, Traditional Waterfall, Adaptive, PERT etc.)
- Market competitive salary package will be offered.