HRSI is looking for a Graphic + UI UX designer.
- Responsible for Brand Design – including product packaging, and brand ID Assets
- Responsible for Promotional Design – Flyers, Email Blast, Social Media Assets
- Responsible for Web Design Assets
- 5+ years of Graphic and/ or Marketing Collateral Design
- Over all: To enhance and promote the brand image through brand design, promotional design and design assets.
A brief of the UI UX aspect:
- Ability to Empathize (Learn about the audience for whom design is made).
- Using contextual inquiry, surveying, advanced UX research and competitive analysis, gain a variety of user insights that can be used to mold personas, storyboards, and journey maps. Inform the business who and why and what we are designing for.
- Ownership and control of all stages of design:
- Define (Construct a POV that is based on user needs and insights) by defining the problem, understand what features, functions or elements can be used to help the users solve it.
- Ideate (generating ideas) by way of brainstorming, rapid prototyping, sketching, design studio, and low-fidelity wireframes. Ideate solutions and test the concepts with users to start iterating the concepts. Be a free thinker and expand the problem space.
- Prototype (experiment). Create an Envision prototype to use internally or with the testing panel to continue to inform about the perspective of the end user.
3. Minimum 2 years of experience designing UX/UI for E-Commerce (no SaaS please).
4. Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a minimum time from idea generation to idea implementation.
We are looking for a talent here – someone who is fountaining with ideas, not shy in proving his/her point, whose vision will determine the future business success, who can take a role of trailblazer, who lives and breathes innovations!!
Portfolio is must.