The primary role of a “Sr. Investment Advisor” is to source, originate and materialize business development opportunities for the Company, thus ensuring to be a crucial part in the company’s commercial success. The responsibilities include:
• Procure the current database and touch base with the clients to capture the market.
• Generate leads by calling every day on the database of the project assigned.
• Go, pick drop client for the viewings as per the convenience of the client.
• Achieve the sales target assigned.
• Log in all leads obtained throughout your tenure with the company into the Excel sheet on daily basis.
• Provide details and pictures for the properties to be advertised to the marketing team on time.
• Prepare documentation to close the deals for the clients, agents.
• Complete the paperwork with the developer’s/land departments to close the deal.
• Help the company in sales events, stalls, echo, and any other activity which can lead to client leads, sales and image building of the company.
• Arranging for the payments which should be under the company’s name after the closure of the deal.
• Ensuring all cheques, cash, wire transfers, CC payments, etc. for commission, margins or any profit derived from business activity while you are employed by the company are in favor of the company.