This position is required to manage, implement and monitor HSE policies, SOP’s and guidelines.
Functional Responsibilities: Job:
· Ensure implementation of current HSE Policies, SOPs & Guidelines.
· Periodic review & development of HSE Policies, SOPs & Guidelines as per OHSAS 18001/ISO 14001/OSHA Standard Requirements/Applicable Local Laws.
· Conduct HSE Internal Audits.
· Lead HIRA Team – Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment Exercise for the business.
· Assist CEO / Management Team in Management Reviews/HSE Leadership Meetings.
· Perform monthly HSE Performance Reporting, with emphasis on negative trends, if any.
· Reporting & Investigation of HSE Incidents.
· Ensure adequacy of “Emergency Preparedness & Response Procedure” across entire organization, regular drills and audits.
· Help climb HSE culture ladder across the Organization– Leadership by example.
· Ensure implementation of Risk Based Personal Protective Equipment Program.
· Develop & Impart “Risk Based HSE Training Program” in collaboration with HR/External Resources.
· Networking with External Stakeholders, regulators-EPA, Industry, NGOs, and Customers etc.
· Implement HSE Awareness Program across the Organization.
· Drive Behavior Based Safety Program across the Organization.
· Assist Leadership Team in embedding HSE in business processes.
· Collaborate with HR for “Employees Wellness Program” – Health Lifestyles Workshops / Away Days
· Develop “Fitness to Work Medical Protocols” for HSE Critical Job Types. Arrange pre-employment medical examination for new hires.
· Manage the induction and orientation process for new hires; deliver presentation on company profile, employee handbook; ensure all documentation is completed; obtain feedback and analyze it; identify improvements and take actions.
· Full understanding and compliance with the Company’s HSE policies, standards and guidelines.
· Active participation in HSE trainings, drills and other activities.
· Reporting of incidents, near misses and hazards in a timely manner and as per process defined by HSE Dept.
· Full understanding and carrying out of responsibilities and action items assigned. Fully understand your responsibilities and effectively implement tasks, for which you are selected.