The Station Coordinator is responsible in assisting the Station Supervisor in his daily EMS operations that are consistent with the policies and procedures laid down by the Company.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITIES:
Human Resources Management
- Ensures attendance and coverage for all staff absences.
- Implements all Human Resources Policies and Disciplinary Procedures
- Prepares daily status report of ambulances (ALS/BLS), key points, off-road vehicles
- Responsible for coordinating and corresponding via wireless communication with ambulances near station and dispatching them in case C&C cannot directly correspond with the ambulances
- Responsible for Ambulance refueling
- Inspects at least 01 ambulance in full detail on a daily basis
- Performs at least 01 ambulance duty per month as an EMT
- Tallies invoices and ensures it reconciles with data entry
- Transfers patient data entry from patient response forms into an electronic form
- Develops reports on RTA/First aid cases on a daily basis
- Ensures management of medicines and store inventory
- Receives and counter-signs all Response Forms and Handing- taking over forms from previous shift Resolves all deficiencies/faults or forward them to line management, ensuring all forms are adequately filed.
- Highlights and reports all issues/problems on a daily basis related to Ambulances and Station during his shift hours to the Station Supervisor. This has to be in the form of a document or email.
- Responsible for all balances and closes petty cash on a daily basis
- Deposits cash in bank once a day
- Be proficient in MS Office
- Be certified in First Aid
- Be proficient in ambulance equipment usage and troubleshooting
- Strong analytic and reporting skills
- Has excellent problem solving & communication skills
- Should be mentally organized and have the ability for multi-tasking.
- Demonstrates the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Has adequate knowledge about the processes involved Has experience of ambulance duty as an EMT
- Strong beneficiary/customer focus
- Has Team building capacity