About the Job:
We are looking for a market research analyst to provide us with cutting-edge insight to help drive our business forward with data-driven decision making.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• The Market Research Analyst will research, compile, and analyze information on products and market conditions to identify potential new markets, sales opportunities, and the most effective methods of marketing specified products.
• Conduct business research and analysis on projects across various industries.
• Secondary research using a variety of public and proprietary desk research sources.
• Primary research interviews with relevant market participants.
• Manage surveys and perform quantitative analysis.
• Produce persuasive and well-designed reports and presentations, backed up by facts and analysis that demonstrate.
• Analytical skills and business understanding.
• Collaborate effectively with colleagues and clients.
Qualifications and Skills
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
• 1-2 years of experience conducting business research and creating reports and presentations that contain insights and recommendations
• Solid understanding of financial, economic, and general business concepts and terminology
• Presentations for clients that contain insights and recommendations
• Native level written and verbal English communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
• Mastery of typical business software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Professional attitude and ability to work proactively and independently as well as in a team
Education Requirement: Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with marketing specialist
Experience Requirement: Fresh or 1-2 Years Expected Start Date: Immediate Salary: 35 k to 45 k