We are seeking a proven performer to join our Setups Team. This is a high-touch, solution-providing position that requires strong analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal. The ideal candidate will be upbeat, driven, well-organized, share a passion for technology and a love for working in a dynamic environment. The Setups Specialist will represent Humanity.com and its product suite and exceed customer satisfaction objectives.
The Setups Specialist will have the responsibility for managing new customer’s software implementation. The Setups Specialist will communicate with the customers, gather their staff and scheduling data, comprehend the customers’ requirements, design project plan to upload the data into a customer’s account in a manner that will fit customer's needs. As a part of the leading Workforce management Software Company, the Setups Specialist must have strong analytical and research skills to quickly determine and understand the scheduling pattern, requirements and challenges of different industries.
RESPONSIBILITIES Project/Setup Planning (40%):
- Communicate effectively with internal/external customers to understand the business needs and gather the required data to initiate the account setup;
- Analyze and evaluate the information/data required against the information received;
- Outline a clear plan for processing the data files in order to complete the setup within 24-48 hours with 100% accuracy;
- Communicate efficiently on setups status.
- Audit and report for every setup completed to measure the accuracy and efforts;
- Prioritize tasks effectively.
Data Entry (35%):
- Analyze client's scheduling data in MS Word, Excel, using PDF or any other format;
- Demonstrate creative approach and a strong technical aptitude while uploading data;
- Effectively time-manage in order to meet the deadlines without compromising quality.
Teamwork & Relationship building (25%):
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner with the customers and team members spread around the globe;
- Respond to customers and team members in a timely and attentive manner;
- Demonstrate proactive approach in offering solutions;
- Recommend the best business practices and/or industry standards to team members and Account Managers;
- Coordinate managing the workload with other Setups Specialists.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in accurate data management & planning with strict attention to detail;
- Highly skilled and proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and/or other similar software applications;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Typing speed of 50+ wpm;
YOU CAN EXPECT
- Opportunity to play a pivotal role in one of the fastest growing SaaS start-ups.
- Competitive base salary.
- Diverse and challenging projects and dynamic working environment.
- Driven and smart colleagues, and culture that promotes creativity, teamwork, and transparent leadership.
- Exceptional analytical skills;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Previous experiences in a Support/Sales role is a plus;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.