- Assist the sales director with the day-to day requirements and ensure all issues related to sales are attended timely and pro-active actions are taken.
- Ensure timely ACR collection reporting, triggering alarm, within the approved terms and conditions with customers as per HUNTSMAN guidelines.
- Support Sales Manager to set up local price lists according to the rules and communicate to Sales Reps
- Assist with customer communications with respect to major announcements, price increases, etc.
- Manage Customer Selling Price in SAP and keep approval record according to DOA on geographical area basis
- Shortage stock deliveries
- Pricing of customers to be updated in SAP
- Manage administrative issues in order to optimize the Divisional time management.
- Be responsible for handling and archiving legal documents related to the SBU matters.
- Supervise the office supply warehouse (stationary forms, etc.) and accounting clerk to ensure all his tasks are performed properly and on time.
- Be responsible for the performance and follow-up of the administrative assignments related to the Corporate / Divisional and Service areas.
- Organize and control travel arrangements for the involved areas, monitoring invoices and payment to suppliers (travel agency, hotels, etc.)
Education: College degree in administration or commercial area, or with equivalent training
Experience: 2+ years experiences in analysis or data preparation, Sales Support, Experience in chemical or textile industry preferred.
Local language is required. English is an asset.
Apply to this position by sending your updated profile with a passport photograph