i3RL Private Limited is looking for Database Developer
· Design stable, reliable and effective databases
· Work as the database developer to implement the overall architecture approach and process hands-on experience designing, creating, and implementing data solutions
· Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
· Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
· Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
· Provide data management support and technical guidance in database engineering techniques and automated support tools.
· Ensure data quality and integrity in databases.
· performance requirements Identify any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
· Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
· Write complex and optimize stored procedures, triggers, and functions in SQL
· Hands-on experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is critical and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) development will be plus
· Experience with SQL Server
· Able to develop a good understanding of existing applications
· Ensure code performance, stability, tuning, and reliability
· Follow standard software development life cycle methodologies
· Debugging and fixing issues in the software
· Handle client deployments for database objects, be able to maintain several release versions (if required)
· SQL Development (Microsoft SQL Server)
Education & Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering
• 5 or more years of Relational Database implementation experience in a business-critical, high-availability context.
• Expert in performance optimization Schema Design, Query tuning and Optimization, and Data Migration and Integration.
• Experience scaling databases up/out.
• Experience in complete ETL cycle including data analysis, database design, data mapping and conversion and data load as well as implementing Test-driven development (TDD).
• SQL Server 2008
• SQL server 2016 and latest
i3RL or as we call it “Thrill” is a young and energetic organisation. At i3RL, we pride ourselves on