Also having some experience of building Android App(s), (PhoneGap for Andriod).
Responsibility: Candidate would be responsible of working as a senior with other Jr. Developer(s) and completing the project under his command.
· Experience of Developing and/or designing large web systems.
· Experience working with third-party APIs.
· Familiarity with the LAMP/WAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
· Knowledge of best practices for cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility, Responsiveness (Mobile Friendly).
· Professional experience building and handling database-driven web applications and websites
Must have some Experience of building Android Application as well
MOST IMPORTANTLY, CANDIDATE MUST HAVE A “CAN DO”ATTITUDE.
· Individually Handling Projects and solving problems.
· Computer Science or related technical degree will be preferred.
· Strong familiarity with Web 2.0 / Social Networking websites.
· An independent worker with a high level of self-motivation and proven ability for self-starter and learning on the job;
Cross-browser Compatibility, Responsiveness(Mobile Friendly)