The person will be responsible for handling all aspects of Software Development Lifecycle processes i.e. analyzing requirements, developing scripts and reports, process sanity (QA) at first level and lastly provide support for on-going operations.
An ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, proven ability to deliver client services in terms of multi-tasking, efficient troubleshooting, SLA adherence in a timely and efficient manner. Individual needs to be energetic and self-motivated to play a key role in a dynamic, growing technology based company.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in the field of Information Systems, Telecom, Computer Science or related functional field.
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• At least 1 - 2 years of experience in any development position (preferably in .Net).
• Knowledge and experience in web development using ASP.Net platform.
• Must have strong concepts of OOP, Data Structures and Algorithms.
• Good knowledge of REST and SOAP Web services.
• Must have excellent concepts of Databases, TSQL and MS SQL Server 2012/2014.
• Preferably experienced with the telephony platforms like Avaya.
• Proficiency in MS Office (including Visio and Project).
• Excellent knowledge of C++, Assembly Language, HTML, CSS, Java Script and JQuery.
• Strong analytical skills; excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with clients, build constructive business relationships with users and clients.
• Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and must possess a can do attitude.
• Must be willing to work in unconventional shifts (on call/after-hours/weekends).
• Troubleshooting, configuration and assistance in using software deployed throughout production.
• Provide 24x7 operational supports to all production practices.
• Coordinate with development team to assist in the efficient resolution of issues that arise during production.
• Analyze the root cause while rectifying lapses in service delivery standards and assist in efficient resolution of all production issues. An integral part of the job is to identify the critical/recurring problems and provide solution.
• Act as a bridge between operations/clients teams and core technical teams.
• Acquire the knowledge of applications used/developed by IBEX Tech and provide L1 support within pre-communicated SLA while acting as a median to accommodate L2 support.
• Assist contact centre users and guide them through the usage of their respective applications and services.
• Coordinate with client coordinators, client services and clients for problem resolution, escalation and tracking of reported issues.
• Issue resolution to avoid production outages and adherence to SLA.
• Timely escalation of unresolved issues to concerned development team.
• Manage application deployments and upgrades while ensuring swift communication between teams involved, documentation, change log & training material for sake of internal training.
• Document outstanding issues in Jira and prepare incident reports.
• Document SOPs, develop knowledgebase and training materials.
• Enable the team to achieve excellence in service delivery & KPIs and perform other duties as assigned.
Delivering innovation for over 14 years, ibex. offers an integrated suite of services in a wide range of industrial sectors including but not limited to financial, telecommunications, marketing, human resources, retail, energy, travel, automobile, technology, healthcare and insurance industries t ...
Delivering innovation for over 14 years, ibex. offers an integrated suite of services in a wide range of industrial sectors including but not limited to financial, telecommunications, marketing, human resources, retail, energy, travel, automobile, technology, healthcare and insurance industries t ...مزید پڑھیں