Software Quality Assurance Engineer - Permanent, Long-term Position
Work Hours: 9 pm - 6 am. This is a night shift. IF THIS IS A PROBLEM, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY
- Please take the time to carefully read this job description before submitting your application.
- We take our recruitment process very seriously and have always strived to hire the best talent possible.
- We aim for our employees to grow with us, both professionally and personally.
- This is a fast-paced, team environment with plenty of opportunities to grow if you prove your mettle.
- You will work as part of a Quality Assurance team.
- Proven experience in manual and automated testing is absolutely critical.
Skills and Requirements:
- Impeccable attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Clear and accurate written and verbal English communication
- Knowledge of these tools: Jira, Jenkins, Postman, GitHub, TestRail, Selenium, JMeter
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- ·Ability to fully understand functional requirements and write concise test cases to validate those requirements
- Aptitude to learn new techniques and suggest improvements to existing processes to increase efficiency.
- Absolutely must NOT hesitate to ask logical questions
- Monthly performance-based bonuses
- Quarterly Increments
- Paid Time Off
- Complimentary Meals
- Company-sponsored trips and team building activities