Manage day-to-day operations and sales activities for a dedicated account base, calling on counterparts to develop incremental sales opportunities and ensure implementation.
- Compose, manage, and monitor quarterly Key Account Plans for each customer; assessing trends, hurdles, and opportunities to ensure directives and strategic goals are updated, effective, and relevant.
- Expand relationships within the customer’s organization, both horizontally and vertically, to facilitate cross-departmental selling and opportunity generation.
- Routinely perform in depth analyses on customer spend, market trends, and targets, to maximize returns.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and various internal teams, such as:
- Country Management and Market Makers (located throughout the world) to maintain knowledge of the global market conditions, and reciprocally share customer data such as product requirements, pricing, standards, quality feedback, etc.
- Mobile and IoT sales teams to facilitate joint sales efforts
- Engineering to address any technical issues and mitigate business impact
- Product Management on customer feedback, along with incremental and development opportunities
- Expand the customer base throughout the region by both qualifying inbound leads, as well as reaching out to targeted prospects via phone, email and on site visits
- Lead the turn-up and onboarding process of new customers from start to finish; coordinating the Legal, Credit and
Engineering components as necessary