iCrowdNewswire immediately requires 1 x Finance & Operations Assistant for one of its offices based in Islamabad.
- To conduct and facilitate all primary & secondary objectives of the Finance & Operations department in every possible dimension in order to maintain and improve the overall department’s performance in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintain Day-To-Day Petty Expenses & weekly reporting to line manager.
- Prepare all types of vouchers.
- Generate monthly Payslips & send them to all employees.
- Outdoor work related to bank & Other matters.
- Support line manager in every means possible to achieve overall finance operations.
- Assist in Audit.
- Monthly Verification/Physical Count of Stock (Office Supplies & Other Assets).
- Defining Processes and internal controls.
- Assist in E-filling & Tax Returns.
- Communicate with high-level executives both internally and externally in a Professional & Effective manner.
Professional & Technical Competencies
- Sound Knowledge of Accounting Principles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Time Management
- Hands-on experience on MS Office Especially MS Excel
- Hands-on experience on Accounting Software Quick Books
- Team player and motivator
- Track pending tasks
- Google Spreadsheets
- Strong Analytical skills
- Quick learner
- Firm Operations domain knowledge