Lead Generation / Conversion Optimization Specialist required for a UK-based Company dealing in Cosmeceutical Products, Aesthetic Courses and Skin Based Treatments, the incumbent will manage the online presence of our client, managing, testing and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel and must know how to generate Lead (B2B) through Social Media Channels.
This is an excellent work from home opportunity with flexible working hours.
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs
- Collaborate with teams responsible for blogging, email, social media, in order to optimize each conversion path
- Optimize our marketing’s conversion paths
- Increase conversion rates and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate
- Increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- Create and plan a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels.
- Must have hands-on experience of Onpage and Off Page SEO.
- Monitor overall SEO program success with regard to keyword ranking, indexed pages, backlinks, etc.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools.
- Build Contacts and Lead Generation (contact to Distributors and MED Spa Clinics in Pak, USA & International)
- Correspondence with the client via Email.
- Must be able to use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest, LinkedIn effectively in order to generate the lead.
- Come up with creative campaigns for our clients to improve their brand awareness and increase revenue
- Excellent in communicating in English both written and verbal
- Knowledge of using hashtags- Create and curate content for our client's pages and making conversation calendar on the monthly basis
- Copywriting skills. Creative one line sentences for postings and ad creatives.
- Customer relation management skills
- Sending sales emails to potential clients
- Daily Report to Management