1) Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
2) Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
3) Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in one or more subjects such as English, mathematics, or social studies.
4) Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments in order to evaluate students' progress.
5) Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate these objectives to students.
6) Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
7) Maintain accurate, complete, and correct student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
8) Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
9) Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
IISAR Foundation Higher Secondary School