As a personal assistant (PA) you will work closely with senior managerial or directorial staff to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. You will help a manager to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
As Personal Assistant, you need extensive knowledge of the organization in due time. You will need to know who the key personnel is (both external and internal) and understand the organization’s aims and objectives.
You would be responsible for handling queries/questions efficiently and concern in line with company’s policy, therefore, discretion and confidentiality are must for you.
As a PA, you will often act as the manager's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization. Tasks are likely to include:
· Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
· Arranging travel, visas, and accommodation and, occasionally, traveling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
· Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
· Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
· Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
· Dealing with incoming email, faxes, and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
· carrying out background research and presenting findings;
· Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations;
· Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
· Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
The scope of the PA's role can be extended, and additional duties may include:
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
· Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
· The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
· Good organizational and time management skills;
· The ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely;
· Excellent interpersonal skills;
· The ability to work on your own initiative;
· Honesty and reliability;
· Attention to detail;
· Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
· Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
Require a minimum of two years' relevant experience, which will generally have been gained in a more junior secretarial or administrative role.
pIndigo Heights is a project that has its own uniqueness in Pakistan. We bring together the best retails in the world to provide an exuberant shopping experience to the families. Indigo Heights also provides residential apartments in the heart of Lahore. Indigo Heights has become one of the highest ...مزید پڑھیں