· To plan, develop and determine in liaison with the manager and master trainer from BITS ACADEMY training modules;
· To deliver training programmes to students either in a group classroom setting or in a one to one basis;
· To be supporting and coaching students using self-learning packages;
· To evaluate the effectiveness of the training and course outcomes and giving feedback to the programme coordinator;
· To take responsibility for maintenances of hardware and software used for training purposes and recommending repairs and upgrades to the programme coordinator where appropriate;
· To keep up to date with the local ICT and design innovators, the relevant systems software and online training technology;
· To prepare the learning environment and resources including setting of IT equipment.
· To prepare training reports on student progress;
· To liaison with guest speakers;
· To portray a good image of the organization;
· To carry out any other duties as assigned by management.