INERSSIA, is looking for a competitive and skilled Video Editor / Graphic / Motion Artist.
As a Graphic & Motion Artist, you'll be responsible for converting raw material into a finished product that's suitable for Social Media Platform.
Content may include static and video content. Content may include videos, infographics, static edited images with texts.
Task may include Camera Footage, YouTube Videos, Raw Content from different Sources, Dialogue, Sound effects, Graphics and Special effects.
Job Duties Entail:
- Extract content online and convert it into a finished product.
- Creative Editing of Video & Static Content.
- Meet strict timelines and deliver the content on time.
- Assemble raw material into finished product.
- Prepare, assist and complete edits for daily projects.
- Performing in a creative, collaborative environment and consistently producing high-quality, complex media productions.
- Working independently to edit unsupervised, color grade, work on simple motion graphics, compress and upload video files and fulfill projects that meet the requirements of various business partners.
- The position’s responsibilities will include creating top-notch designs.
- Excellent Research Skills
- English Fluency
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Illustrator