We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead and/or CTO to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
- Implement and own the CI.
- Manage CD tooling.
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Skills And Qualifications
- 5+ years of related work experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Configuration Management experience such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar.
- Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Strong Linux and Windows system administration background.
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
- Strong knowledge of AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure) (experience with AWS is required)
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus)
- A working understanding of code and script (NodeJS, PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit