We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and regression tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
SQA will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)Ultimately, SQA should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven 2-3 years` work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with black box testing
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience working in a PHP development process
- Automated testing knowledge/experience will be plus