About the Company:
- Infiniti Designs (Private) Limited, is an IT company working in the fashion industry.
- We are a leader in creative and management solutions for the fashion industry.
- Our focus is on delivering the best quality solutions to help companies address their needs and plan for the future.
- Fashion is one of the largest industries not only in Pakistan but also globally, we work with a vast range of domestic and international clients ensuring that they are able to stay ahead of creative and business trends in this industry.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
- If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Research Skills
- Strong understanding of SEO
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising quality
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Content Writers must have demonstrated writing experience, professional and/or academic.
- They have experience writing for a web-based audience as well as a working knowledge of search engine optimization best practices and how they apply to content marketing.
- Monday to Saturday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Please note that this is NOT a work-from-home position.
- A market competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates.