About the Company:
Infiniti Designs (Private) Limited, is an IT company working in the fashion industry. We are a leader in creative and management solutions for the fashion industry. Our focus is on delivering the best quality solutions to help companies address their needs and plan for the future. Fashion is one of the largest industries not only in Pakistan but also globally, we work with a vast range of domestic and international clients ensuring that they are able to stay ahead of creative and business trends in this industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are now recruiting a highly motivated, intelligent and motivated candidate for the position of HR Manager. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with all aspects of HR management such as recruitment, on-boarding, employee training, employee contracts, company policymaking, and the ability to learn and grow their knowledge, keeping up to date will all industry standards. The tasks and responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Recruits, interviews, hiring, and training new staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of two years of human resource management experience preferred.
Monday to Saturday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Please note that this is NOT a work from home position.
A market competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates.