Calling out to Energetic Honest Laravel Developers! We are looking for a highly motivated PHP Developer who loves his work and is up for challenge. We need you to work on exciting projects where sometimes you will be part of team and sometimes you will be on your own. Your willingness to learn, your love of development and your honesty is the only criteria.
We need you to have the following (Must) Good hands on skills in at least one framework.e.g: Laravel
- An IT graduate degree holder
- At least 18 months of working as a hands on PHP Developer
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Strong willingness to learn new concepts and technologies
- Good all-round experience of working throughout a project life cycle
- Experience of creating web service in PHP
- Must be good time keeper to keep track of your own work with ownership
- Able to work over weekends when customer is on case (we try our best to keep this to minimum)
- You should be comfortable with late start and late finish. We usually work from 12:30 - 20:30
Good to Have
- Prior experience with the MVC Design Pattern / Framework; Zend Framework
- Ability to write XML / Web Services / SOAP / Restful Services.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay etc)
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc.
- Through understanding of Agile Development model and FDD