· Manage the overall relationship between the OEM and InfoTech, and ensure that the brand contributes towards the sales and profitability of the organization
· Responsible for the development and growth of the Brand, and its products within the territory
· Responsible for engaging the OEM in all related and feasible opportunities, and ensure that the OEM supports InfoTech to close the lead
· Have the ability to interact with and engage with the ‘C’ level people at customers.
· Responsible for managing the P&L of the Unit, and the entire Team
· Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
· Should be able to maintain, manage, build and grow the Team as the business grows.
· Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
· Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
· Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
· Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
· Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
· Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
· Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
· Assists Account Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
· Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
· Recruits, tests, and hires team members based on criteria agreed upon by senior management
· Should have the capability to sell solutions and not just products. Should be able to create projects based on customer’s needs and requirements.
· Energetic, agile and self-starter
· Should have experience in engaging with IBM and promoting their products/solution.
· Extensive business and IT consulting knowledge built up in (some or all of) the following practices:
• Core Banking and peripherals solutions
• ERP and Billing solutions
• Cloud Computing
• IT Infrastructure & Enterprise Architecture
• Information Security
• Project Management
Established in 1995, InfoTech is now a leading, and the fastest growing IT Knowledge Integration company. With deep business process knowledge, highly skilled resources and collaborative working culture we are committed to delivering Performance-centric Technology Solutions to our customer and help ...مزید پڑھیں