· Collect customer business and technical requirements; scale the solution to the customer’s needs.
· Evaluate and design network architecture plans; lead project planning, develop project.
· Provide intermediate to advance services regarding pre-sales, post-sales and service delivery support.
· Prepare Bill of Quantity (BOQ) of the solutions proposed.
· Plan and design network architecture specifications and diagram. Planning of execution activities prior to the implementation of network hardware.
· Plan and design integration of different hardware products and prepare deployment and configuration plans.
· Creates and maintains written procedures and policies for the networking environment.
· Design network recovery procedures and tests network recovery mechanisms.
· Install, configure and upgrade different network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancer, access points, servers, VPN, QoS, DHCP, and NMS).
· Perform systems upgrades including OS upgrades, service packs patches, signature updates, hot fixes and security configurations. Perform software and hardware updates on workstations and servers.
· Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability. Troubleshooting network problems and outages using tools e.g. CLI, ASDM, Wireshark, Kiwi syslog, hostmonitor.
· Evaluate system resource utilization, trending and capacity planning. Generate business reports of network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; using tools e.g. SolarWinds NMP, SolarWinds NTA, PRTG and ManageEngine.
· Network programming using routing and switching protocols mainly on Cisco 3900, 2900, 1900 series routers and Cisco 4500, 3800, 3700, 3600, 3500, 2900 series switches as per business demands and requirement.
· Provides senior-level technical support and troubleshooting of network issues and emergencies for customers.
· Provide in-house network support and troubleshooting of network issues and emergencies.